The Liebster Award is a blogger thing, and I was nominated by Wandering Poet.
The rules, which I may or may not follow on total whim, are:
The rules are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you. check
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers.
- Come up with 11 questions for them to answer.
- Inform your nominees.
Random Facts About Myself:
1. I play violin left handed. Which will immediately make some violinists all:
2. My filling feels loose, and I can’t stop rubbing it with my tongue. It’s a compulsion.
3. I really really like Jagermeister. Oh yeah. The chick who posted the Laibach video loves shots of Jager. Don’t everybody look surprised all at once.
4. I think chipping nail polish looks cool.
5. I feel like my spinal column is electrified and buzzing right now. And that doesn’t bother me.
6. I can’t decide if I want to paint or work on tracks after this.
7. I’m kind of disorganized but it makes sense to me.
8. I’m teaching myself to twirl a balisong knife, but mine needs to be oiled.
9. I like social justice, but online Social Justice Warriors can make me want to bang my head into a wall.
10. I can get along ok with some disembodied voices, so I don’t think it’s ALWAYS bad. Just sometimes.
11. After this I’m gonna watch cartoons in bed with Eric.
My Questions From Wandering Poet
1. Who is your favorite sex educator? – Trial and Error
2. Who is your favorite band? – My 1st favorite band from when I was young would be Depeche Mode, but I also get intently into others, lately been listening a lot to Sudden Infant, C.C.C.C., Vagina Dentata Organ…I saw Pharmakon the other night and it was very inspiring.
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? – Here (NYC) but with the bloodshed gentrification reign of Ghouliani and Bloombucks undone.
4. Do you like President Obama as a person? – I don’t know him as a person, but if I did he wouldn’t like me cuz I’d bug him about Gitmo and Chelsea Manning and stuff like that.
5. What is your favorite drink? – I think I covered this in fact #3. Oh, I also like Black Russians.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 days? – I can’t predict what may happen in 5 minutes.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? – What is this, a job interview?
8. Do you like blogging awards? – They seem nice.
9. Would you punch me in the nards for nominating you if you could? – No – jeez I haven’t been asked that since the days when I fronted that all-girl punk band.
10. Do you care about my nards at all? – Sorry, the only nards I care about are my husbands. But as a self esteem coach might say, “The important thing is that YOU care about your nards. Your nards are good enough, smart enough, and doggone it people like them. Love your nards.”
11. Have you no shame? – No, traded it all in for self-respect. And some Twizzlers.
and I nominate…
And ummm…I’m crashing, sorry. I’ll finish this tomorrow, and I guess think of questions, in the meantime people could answer those questions about the bands and Obama and stuff…